Sunday 30 October 2011

Sunday Evening Update

Thought I'd just check in with how I've faired since the swim. The quick answer is knackered! Yesterday, I was drained/exhausted, didn't want to do anything except sit quietly or watch telly. I was essentially waiting for bed from the moment I woke up, lol. I looked and felt like death warmed up. Today has been a little better although I've still felt (and looked) worn out and not done anything.

In terms of pain, it's been pretty good. No real shoulder pain. There's been the obvious right upper thigh/groin tightness/pain and right lower ab twinges/pain. Some tenderness/inflammation through hip structures. I took painkillers to be able to sleep with the right groin/hip pain on Friday night.

I'm hoping I'll feel a little more normal tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.