Wednesday 18 November 2009

Groin strains still around

Back at the pool this morning. I can't really tell whether the exercises aggravate the RHS groin strain or not but I did the usual set. I avoided the walking backwards/forwards through the water because that seems to put the most stress on the hip connections at the front. When I came out both groins/front of hips were tight/painful but my LHS lower back and left outer hip were doing ok. No significant tightness, which was nice.

My shoulders/arms coped fairly well but I didn't overdo it. They were both twingey whilst showering afterwards.

Once home, I went to get my hot-water-bottle to put on my lower back/hips and discovered it had burst on my bedroom floor....D'Oh. Sodden wet carpet and underlay which wasn't smelling too pleasant, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.