Wednesday 19 August 2009

Post-Two Week Break

My body seems to have benefited from the break from rehab for nearly 2 weeks. Injuries/strains seem to have settled down and the only problem areas remain my left shoulder and left hip. It felt good to get back to the pool today for hydro exercises. I made sure I stuck to the usual routine - no over-doing it. I also tried out my new swimming t-shirt (a ladies rash vest) which helped enormously to keep me warm.

I've made an appointment with a private physio who's been recommended to me. She sounded great on the phone and I'll be seeing her in a couple of weeks time, when she gets back from her hols. The 3 month wait for NHS treatment is too long and I'm happier to go with the good recommendation.

This afternoon, I do feel tired and my left hip/LHS lower back are achy/painful but it's not absolute exhaustion like it used to be post-exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.