Monday 23 January 2012

Checking In

Missed the gym the last 2 Fridays as I had various weekend social commitments that I needed to be fresh for. However, I've kept pretty active with birding and a bit of rowing on the rowing machine. Unfortunately, as much as I really enjoy the rowing, it aggravates the left glute/butt pain and LHS lower back soreness/ache/tightness. It's been extremely annoying and disappointing to discover that issue isn't resolved and can be as bad as it ever was! Obviously some tendon/nerve gets really irritated and causes the pain. I took painkillers last night to be able to sleep and will do so again tonight.

Energy levels have been typically up and down. Most of January seems to have been spent feeling tired, washed out and pale. I'm hoping this week might see an improvement....

May hit the gym/pool on Wednesday rather than Friday this week (potential weekend commitments again).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.