Sunday 31 July 2011

Nothing new

Juvenile Green Woodpeckers taken in the local park/woodland this month.

Just checking in really. Nothing new to report. Left glute/hip with LHS lower back tightness/ache suddenly recurred quite badly all through last week. Very frustrating. It's flared up again today and will no doubt hang around this week too. Wish I knew the cause!

Right upper thigh/front of hip still problematic.

Gym session went well on Friday though. Pleased with how I was managing. Tried to add a little more to strengthening my abdominal muscles. I'm always very cautious about them cos of recurring strains which would take months to heal. I've decided to push things a bit more in that area and see how the muscles cope. I've definitely got a few mild stinging strains esp to the RHS abs but hopefully they will heal up/strengthen up by next Friday. Took painkillers on Friday night for right thigh and right abs to be able to sleep.

I've rested up this weekend. Would rather recover properly over the 2 days than drag out the recovery over the whole week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.