Wednesday 13 January 2010

Table Tennis

[This entry was created on 9th Jan but received a spam comment which I couldn't delete so had to delete the whole post and re-enter it....Anyway...]

Today's spherical little Robin reminded me of a table tennis ball....,lol.

I nervously went along to the club night on Tuesday 5th (through the snow and ice!). In terms of my physical capacities, I think I can probably cope with an hour at the club, playing perhaps a total of 30-40 minutes. It actually felt fantastic to be participating in a sport again! Made me feel human, solid. My LHS mid/lower back didn't like it and my left hip was painful afterwards but I'm hoping I can manage them without causing further problems. I was tired the following day and couldn't get to Hydrotherapy due to the snow, so we'll just have to see how things go in the following weeks.

Energy levels are a bit up and down at the moment, not helped by consistently sleeping badly. I'm fairly wiped out today. Not really done anything - skipped physio exercises (hip and shoulder muscles are too sore/painful to flog). I did a 50 minute walk yesterday through the snow, over the fields. I felt ok afterwards but I think it was a bit too much.

....hope to do some bike time tomorrow (please God let me get a decent night's sleep tonight!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.