Tuesday 28 May 2013

Two Swims

10 days since my last update. Made it to the pool last Tuesday and today. Clocked up 40 lengths (1km) last week. I had to stop at that point because my right ankle and inside of my right knee were too painful, especially on breaststroke. I'm guessing it's a biomechanical issue (things just not working in sync and causing pain). I also had right scapular/mid back pain through the afternoon and the next day but it did settle. I had to miss the gym last Friday due to various annoying appointments and needing to get some computer issues resolved. Then, I was back at the pool today and was very pleased to do 50 lengths (1,250m). The right ankle and right inner knee pain weren't as bad today so I am hoping that if I just keep going, it'll resolve on its own.

Energy levels have been very up and down. I think my hormones are all over the place at the moment and it's effecting my sleeping patterns and general aches/pains. Anyway, glad to have got the swim in today.

I'll be missing the gym again on Friday as I'm away visiting family but will hopefully get back there next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.